Bulk Liquid Separator
Super-Dry Water Separators have been designed for the efficient removal of bulk liquid contamination from compressed air.
• Up to 1695 scfm
• Heavy duty housing for high durability
• Zero air loss float drain included
• Excellent liquid removal efficiencies at all flow conditions
How the Bulk Liquids Separator works
• Wet air enters the inlet port and is directed into the separator module fixed turning vanes causing the air to spin inside the vessel and then change direction as it passes the impinger.
• A vortex is then created which narrows and intensifies as it reaches the lower part of the separator.
• Bulk liquid is therefore removed from the air stream due to a combination of: - Directional changes of the air stream. - Velocity changes. - Centrifugal action of the vortex.
• As the vortex reaches the bottom of the separator module, air is forced through the centre of the vortex.